qBittorrent: Fix working with no categories
|1 week ago|
|app||1 week ago|
|gradle/wrapper||2 weeks ago|
|.editorconfig||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|.hgignore||10 years ago|
|COPYING||11 years ago|
|README.md||10 months ago|
|build.gradle||2 weeks ago|
|gradle.properties||2 years ago|
|gradlew||1 year ago|
|gradlew.bat||1 year ago|
|keystore.properties.example||4 years ago|
|latest-app.html||10 months ago|
|latest-search.html||12 months ago|
|settings.gradle||8 years ago|
Manage torrents from your Android device.
Manage your torrents from your Android device with Transdroid. All popular clients are supported: µTorrent, Transmission, rTorrent, Vuze, Deluge, BitTorrent 6, qBittorrent, and many more. You can view and manage running torrents and individual files. Adding is easy via the integrated search or RSS feeds (full version required). Monitor progress using the home screen widget or background alarm service.
Code and design contributions are very welcome. You might want to contact me via social networks (Twitter) or e-mail first. Please note that all code will be licensed in GNU GPLv3.
Please respect the coding standards for easier merging.
master contains the current release version of Transdroid while
dev contains the active development version.
However, larger and new features will be developed in their own branch.
Starting with version 2.3.0, Transdroid is developed in Android Studio, fully integrating with the Gradle build system. It is (since version 2.5.21) compiled against Android 12 (API level 31) and (since version 2.2.0) supporting Android ICS (API level 15) and up only. To support lite (Transdrone, specially for the Play Store) and full (Transdroid) versions of the app, build flavours are defined in gradle, which contain version-specific resources. Dependencies are managed via JCentral et al. in the app's build.gradle file.
Copyright 2010-2022 Eric Kok et al. Transdroid is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Transdroid is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Transdroid. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
Some code/libraries/resources are used in the project:
- Android Jetpack (AndroidX) The Android Open Source Project Apache License, Version 2.0
- AndroidAnnotations Pierre-Yves Ricau (eBusinessInformations) et al. Apache License, Version 2.0
- ORMLite and ORMLite Android Gray Watson ISC License
- Android Universal Image Loader Sergey Tarasevich Apache License, Version 2.0
- FloatingActionButton Oleksandr Melnykov, Zendesk Apache License, Version 2.0
- Snackbar William Mora MIT License
- Java implementation of Rencode Daniel Dimovski MIT License
- OpenJPA's Base16Encoder Marc Prud'hommeaux Apache OpenJPA
- Base64 Robert Harder Public Domain
- aXMLRPC Tim Roes MIT License
- Material Dialogs Aidan Follestad Apache License, Version 2.0
- Android-Job Evernote Corporation Apache License, Version 2.0
- android-ColorPickerPreference Daniel Nilsson and Sergey Margaritov Apache License, Version 2.0
- RssParser (learning-android) Tane Piper Public Domain
- Funnel icon Naomi Atkinson from The Noun Project Creative Commons Attribution 3.0